From MbUnit to NUnit

Here at TDPG we do TDD, so we have a huge amount of tests for our products.

When the project I’m working on started, about 1 and a half years ago, we were using MbUnit and Rhino Mock. After few months with Rhino, we decided to migrate to Moq, because of the nicer syntax, easy of use and better error messages.

As .NET developers, one of the tools we use all the time is ReSharper, it’s a wonderful product that help with TDD, makes refactoring super easy, and overall increment our productivity a lot.

To support our Agile Development process and TDD development, we set up a CI (http://bit.ly/KEgGa) platform

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s