New Google Maps Layout

I noticed last week that Google is improving the Google Maps interface, moving to a nicer UI for a better user experience


After playing with it a little while, being Italian there’s one single thing I could not avoid to notice… the fact that in Italy all the roads are colored in yellow Smile



From MbUnit to NUnit

Here at TDPG we do TDD, so we have a huge amount of tests for our products.

When the project I’m working on started, about 1 and a half years ago, we were using MbUnit and Rhino Mock. After few months with Rhino, we decided to migrate to Moq, because of the nicer syntax, easy of use and better error messages.

As .NET developers, one of the tools we use all the time is ReSharper, it’s a wonderful product that help with TDD, makes refactoring super easy, and overall increment our productivity a lot.

To support our Agile Development process and TDD development, we set up a CI ( platform